Monday, February 2, 2015

Welcome!

        Here is where you can read all about my exciting travels and misadventures in Chile! I hope to help others come closer to Christ through these posts, and help you and I to keep in touch! I would love to hear from you, feel free to write me a letter, shoot me an email or just send love!
        Starting February 11, 2015 I will be in the Mexico MTC, after a short 6 weeks I will then travel to Chile where I will be teaching people all about the true Gospel of Jesus Christ. To hear more about my message visit mormon.org for answers to your questions and make an appointment with the missionaries in your area!
      The final time I will be speaking in Church will be on Sunday February 8, 2015. For details check out my Facebook page by hitting the social media link to your right. I would love a chance to say last goodbyes to everyone! Hope to see you there!
                                With Love, Hermana Brinlee Saunders

No comments:

Post a Comment