Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Hualqui B- Here to stay :)


¡CAMBIOS! Don't worry I am staying in Hualqui with Hermana Prettyman. I was praying for that, so I am happy. It is the most wonderful place in the mission. I am sure of it. There are so many incredible members that just love the missionaries. They have a rule that they can only sign up to give us lunch once a month because they are just so loving and giving and would do it every day if they could. What is even more incredible is that so many of them don't have work and are still so giving and firm in the Gospel. They are such examples to me. I am so grateful.

 It was a balancing act working with Hermana Heaton again this week but we did it, again with the help of the members. We will be having Hermana Pullson coming in to be her new companion this week so things will be back to normal :)

 We had an activity on Friday night- Noche de Country. We taught them all how to dance the cotton eyed joe and made fried oreos. It was a great time. We all really enjoyed ourselves.

 This week we taught a Jovencito Flabian. Our first lesson I was very skeptical about teaching a youth, but I was very pleasantly surprised about how prepared he is for the gospel. His questions are inspired. It was one of the most incredible lessons I have taught on my mission.

He told us he had deja vu, like he already knew us and he was coming home. I just wanted to scream to him: "You are home, the church is true and God loves you and you are his son and you are our brother!" But I kept my head on and continued to teach the Plan of Salvation. We got permission from his mother to continue teaching him and hopefully we can get her in on a lesson this week because the spirit was incredible.

 I am always running out of time but those are the highlights.

Love you!

Besos

 Hermana Saunders

No comments:

Post a Comment