Wednesday, August 31, 2016

8/22/16 See you on the other side

Well here it comes. I just got out of my last interview with President Catala. It has been a wild week. I´ll be seeing you all in just a few days but I just wanted to say thank you to all who have had me in there prayers during this last year and a half. I will never ever be able to express in words all that this experience has meant to me. It has absolutely changed my life. I am so grateful to have learned more about my Savior Jesus Christ and the roles that he plays in our lives. I know that God lives and loves us and blesses us always. Even just for trying. I feel grateful to my Father in Heaven and my Savior and the opportunity they have given me to know of the Restored Gospel and to teach and testify of it. I know that this church is true. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God and I know the Thomas S Monson is a living prophet on earth today. Love ya! Keep being bakánes.
Besitos
Hermana Saunders
''Meet you there''

3 comments:

  1. Booking hotel in bangkok. Instant confirmation and a best rate guarantee. Big discounts online with Bangkokhotelsdiscount.com. Book Now !!!

    look for the hotels around the world in this search box below

    ReplyDelete
  2. About the Breitling Watches band, it is brown, not black or grey. It is made of genuine calf leather, soft and durable. The Breitling really shows the improvement of watch-making technology.It uses brushing and polishing, every corner is polished well and gives a very angular feeling. The Fake Breitling Watches” lettering is deeply engraved.In a word, from outside case to inner mechanism, the Replica Breitling?is good a high end replica that will be perfectly suitable for men who need a timer in formal occasions. By the way, the Louis Vuiton Handbags is also available.

    ReplyDelete