Wednesday, August 31, 2016

8/22/16 See you on the other side

Well here it comes. I just got out of my last interview with President Catala. It has been a wild week. I´ll be seeing you all in just a few days but I just wanted to say thank you to all who have had me in there prayers during this last year and a half. I will never ever be able to express in words all that this experience has meant to me. It has absolutely changed my life. I am so grateful to have learned more about my Savior Jesus Christ and the roles that he plays in our lives. I know that God lives and loves us and blesses us always. Even just for trying. I feel grateful to my Father in Heaven and my Savior and the opportunity they have given me to know of the Restored Gospel and to teach and testify of it. I know that this church is true. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God and I know the Thomas S Monson is a living prophet on earth today. Love ya! Keep being bakánes.
Besitos
Hermana Saunders
''Meet you there''

1 comment:

  1. Booking hotel in bangkok. Instant confirmation and a best rate guarantee. Big discounts online with Bangkokhotelsdiscount.com. Book Now !!!

    look for the hotels around the world in this search box below

    ReplyDelete