Monday, July 13, 2015

Huakqui my new home


Wednesday I went on a mini cambio with Hermana Lance. She lives with us and works in the same ward. I first met her in my first cambio here in Andaline. I love her. She is so incredible. She is training right now Hermana Heaton but has given me some awesome advice and has already helped me a bunch with Spanish. It was a great day together.

We got a call early in the week that because I had moved sectors I had missed zone conference. President wanted me to go to one so on Thursday night me and Hermana Tejarina stayed in Collao and on Friday morning President picked us up and we drove for an hour out to compo to attend the last one in the mission. I learned so much I am so glad President and Sister Arrington had thought about me. Another blessing was that I got to see my 'mom' Hermana Howe. I feel really lucky. It was great to catch up with her.

We have had a chance to teach more which is wonderful. We are working with two families right now and they are both showing progress. (Admittedly it is a little slow but progress is progress)

We are looking for more Less actives right now (a problem we did not have in my last sector) We are teaching about 3 people who have been baptized in the last year too (something we also didn’t have in my last sector.) Members are so awesome here. They are coming out with us every day which is helping us complete the vision more which is sweet!

I feel so blessed to be where I am. Hualqui is so wonderful. I don’t think I have ever been more humbled by the language than I am right now- it has been tough but I am learning work harder and I have faith it will come.

The Hand of the Lord is so prevalent in my life. It is unreal in how specific he is in answering my prayers.

I love you! Besos

Hermana Saunders

No comments:

Post a Comment