Monday, July 20, 2015

Disfruta la flea bags‏


What a week. ¡Tan rapido! I am seriously loving every minute of my life! To think I have 5 months in the mission scares me to DEATH! I am not near ready to be this old. It isn’t fair girls only get 18months, I want 2 years! But I guess I will take what I can get and love it.

 

I am loving living with 4 other Hermanas. We are always laughing. It probably is a little inappropriate how much of a good time we have together. My name here is Hermana Sandra- after one of our investigators who mistakenly calls me that. Trio life is the best. I know a lot of people don’t like it, but I think it must be terribly lonely in 2- I don’t want to go back :) but changes are coming and it is likely things are going to change. shoota.  

 

Well this week I want to talk a little bit about the flea bags of Chile- perros (dogs)! That’s right. There are literally 100s more dogs in Hualqui! (10x more gross!) We saw a pack of 12 of them all chilling together yesterday. I wish I would have had my camera. Anyway, this week we had a little run in with one of our fury friends in the street. Normally they just want to play, but this week one was out for Hermana Tejerina`s blood. She got a nice little rip in her jacket from where it bit (don’t worry it just got her jacket) we were cornered for a minute when a neighbor came out and saved us. Of course it was the one day I forgot my secret weapon – dog repeller ... this is not Barrio Norte.

 

It is so beautiful here in Hualqui. The whole town is surrounded by trees. The people are warm and friendly. I am so impressed with the members. I learn so much from their examples.



Besos Chow!

 

Hermana Saunders

No comments:

Post a Comment