Monday, July 6, 2015

Loco Semana- Crazy Week


Big changes!

Okay Monday:

We watched the futbul game with the Elders at the house of some members and oh my gosh it was a blast. They served us a TON of food (ALL CARNE). One of the Elders in my ward is from Peru and it was hilarious to hear him go on and on about how great the team is only to have them lose (hehe)

Tuesday: Zone breakfast and district class. Super great.

 Wednesday: We promised an old lady in our ward we would chop her wood, but when we showed up she was super surprise. She didn’t think we would actually do it. We did. I learned a new skill that is for sure. I also taught English to a girl and we started a class for every Wednesday night, Super cool. All was normal and then POW right after planning for the night we got a call from the assistant EMERGENCY CAMBIOS!

WHAT? yep a new girl came in late this cambio and my comp was chosen to train! And for me: Chou no mas! Loco! Headed to Hualqui (wall-key) just 40min-1hr. south of Barrio Norte.

 Thursday: We planned for the church and then visited a bunch of my favorite members to say goodbye. Oh it was so loco.

 Friday we went to the ultimo class (a class taught of the married couples in the mission- they are leaving after this cambio. And after that we got a ride from a member where we did the exchange and then Hermana Ormeño went to pick up her new comp at the airport.

 I am in a trio now with Hermana Ovando and Hermana Tejerina two Argentines! Woot woot!

 On Saturday we watched the game at the house of a member and it was a crazy game but in the end Chile Won! It felt just like the 4th in the USA with all the festivities after the game.

 Sunday was a bit of a shock. The ward in Hualqui is HUGE. (120- but I guess it was a low week) compared to my last ward it is a big change. But a good one. They are super sweet here. So many people are willing to teach with us so that is awesome. I don’t know how I am going to remember all their names but I can pray for that :)

 Today we hiked a waterfall as a zone. It was fun... we got really wet and muddy from all.  It was a cool experience.

 Well that is just about it for my crazy week. Love you all

Besos

Hermana Saunders

No comments:

Post a Comment