Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Barrio Norte and New Companion

Well got to talk to the fam yesterday which was awesome! It was so great to hear from them and get some wonderful council.
Week one in this Cambio- AMAZING! But really so great, I love my comp. She is from Argentina and doesn't speak  English, but she is so willing to help me with my Spanish.I have already learned so much. We are kindred spirit- both of us are the calm type- work hard, do our best, no need to stress. All the members in Barrio Notre already love her.
We are working hard to find new people to teach- not much luck in finding yet, but we have a lot of faith that things will change soon!
Not much else to report except for a very interesting contact we made last night... We were talking to this women who was trying to give us the brush off when this barracho (drunk guy) walks up and starts talking our ear off about how we never called him. It was extremely awkward. He kept dancing around us and singing and talking really loud. I felt so bad for the other woman. We had almost shaken him when we were walking away and he comes running back trying to hug us... oh my goodness I don't think I have ever laughed so hard. It was crazy- It was an adventure for sure. Welcome to Barrio Norte Hermana Ormeño!
I am happy healthy and safe!
Cheek kiss Chou!

No comments:

Post a Comment