Monday, May 4, 2015

Cambios


Things are loco here in the Concepción missions with tranfers tomorrow. My Companion is headed out to Calcenes (I don’t know how to spell that) to train another newbie, Hermana Torres. I am going to miss her so much! She has taught me so much seriously she is incredible. She will do awesome things in her new area. My new companion is Hermana Ormeña, and she is from Argentina. I have yet to meet her, but from what I hear she sounds awesome. I am excited to have a Latina. It should help a lot with the language. This week has been a little slow as far as teaching, we have been looking for new investigators. I am learning about what real courage is. Time is going so fast. I am enjoying every day. This week I felt Heavenly Father has blessing me immensely with my Spanish. Speaking is still extremely difficult, but I am understanding so much more. It is incredible how helpful having the spirit with us helps with the language.

Thanks for the concern sent my way after hearing about the Hermana's in Concepcion South. There is no need to worry. It is sad what happened and I really don’t understand how it all went down, but I promise I am safe where I am and continually trying to be exactly obedient in following safely guidelines.

In other news an old man proposed to my comp this week.  Barrio Norte seems to be filled with many elderly men and women who just love us. (I feel right at home- shout out to those Country Pine days)

Lovin Life. Things are great, might be gaining weight from all this pan... but I am happy. They spoil us here.

 

Cheek kiss

Hermana Saunders

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment