Monday, June 22, 2015

Waiting for the Rain


Wow- not going to lie, tough week. We are still keeping faith to find but this week we came up dry. I really am not sure what more we can do. Continue on, always aspiring to be better. I guess it is has been a good life lesson.

Last Mondays we had Cambios and many sectors got terminated. We spent the night in Santa Sabina to help an Hermana clean out the house and pack up her things because there are no longer going to be Hermanas in the Area. I was very surprised. The area is 2 or 3 times bigger than Barrio Norte. I think the apartment was becoming too expensive and we are getting fewer and fewer Hermanas coming in here.

It made me wonder why they have not decided to close Barrio Norte. There has not been a convert in the Ward for over a year now, which is bad. I know there are many logistical reasons for why they do things but I have to think there is a bigger picture as to why they need two sets of missionaries in the area. I have faith that there are people ready for us and that is why we are here. I don’t know if my faith has ever been tried more.

The Copa America Continues and Chile is advancing! (Whoohoo) So that means more nights spent in the apartment to avoid problems (only 1 hour mas)

In good news, the 27 of October they will begin construction on the Concepcion TEMPLE! Yes!

Hopefully in 2 or three years in will be ready. What a blessed opportunity to be here and help people prepare!

I love you all! I am working harder than I have ever worked, while things are tough, the hand of the Lord has never been more prevalent.

Besos

Hermana Saunders

No comments:

Post a Comment