Monday, October 26, 2015

Linares: City of Dreams‏


Okay, so this week has been great. I am absolutely LOVING Linares

It is NOT little. Everyone told me it was this little campo town, but it is at least 5x bigger than Hualqui- it is surrounded by farms so people think there is nothing out here. There is a huge city center that is beautiful. I am absolutely thrilled to be here. I got to jump right in a start teaching this week with a good of investigators. I can tell the difference in sectors in the city that are near Concepción and out here in 'campo' people are a little more friendly and willing to listen which is awesome.

We are teaching two families who have dates for baptism this next month. Right now I don’t know if either of them feel ready to be baptized, but this week we are going to do our best to help them learn how to understand the voice of the spirit so that they can know they have received an answer to their prayers and feel comfortable and ready for this big step.

Our home here is HUGE. It is so sad there are only 2 of us in it. We are actually the only Hermanas in the zone too.

Here we also have BIKES. It has helped out a lot this week because this sector is so big. They have to be fixed up a little this week, but they are super nice to have around.

We also have our own washing machine. I am not really sure how this sector can get better, but I will let you know. It really does surpass my dreams. Well Love you. I will let you know more in the coming weeks about the sector. I am loving being with Hermana Ovando once again and excited to learn more from her.

Besos

Hermana Saunders

No comments:

Post a Comment