Saturday, January 2, 2016

Christmas pics 2015



What a good week. Christmas in the mission is the best. It really doesn't feel like winter with all the heat, but it was great to be able to focus on Christ 100% this year. Thank you for all of the Love you sent my way. You were all in my heart.
We had a Christmas program in Concepción and it was so great to see all of my old comps and great friends.  I got to stay at Hermana Graham's house and talk with Hermana Ormeño on the bus rides home. They literally amaze me. I am so bless to be in the mission with such wonderful people and to have had such awesome companions.

We spent Christmas eve with the family Sefente Muñoz and got permission to stay out an hour later. It was such a blast. They are some of my favorite people here in Linares. 

We got together with another zone and played games for a few hours in Parral. Talking to the fam was the best Christmas day.

I am excited to have more days to work this week (never though I would say that) we are having a baptism this Saturday for Diego and have just about everything ready. He is so excited. His family is getting really excited about it too. I am really hoping that they will want to follow his example after Saturday ;)

My brother gave me some really good advice and I want to share it with you. He told me that we can't separate our spiritual life and our day to day life. I know that God is here to help us in every aspect of our lives. So as you plan your goals for the year, I would invite you to consult the Lord on how you are going to improve and seek for his help. He loves you. He knows your needs. I love you too. You are very important.
Besos
Hermana Saunders











No comments:

Post a Comment