Tuesday, April 19, 2016

April Showers Bring.. cambios‏

Well winter has hit us hard here this week. Rain just about every day. I am loving it but it is definitely taking a little bit more time to get dressed when we head out (2 layers of socks plus 3 jackets ;)
It was a wonderful week full for lots of spiritual moments, Claudia the new convert came with us to visit Diego's family and it was one of the best lessons they have had. They are making break throughs. Hector Diego and Natalia went to the temple for the first time to do baptisms for the death. On Sunday they both gave their testimonies in a Home Evening we had about service. It was one of the most rewarding moments of my mission. We followed their testimonies with the song ''because I have been given much' which was the song that helped me deiced to serve a mission. It was a really tender moment.

Well we have cambios this week. It is my time to wake up from this dream sector and head out. I will be going to Tomé to be with Hermana Gonzales from Colombia. I will be an Herman training leader in a sector called 18 of September (my lucky number;). In my first cambio I went on a mini cambio to the same sector. I am so excited. I don't know how I am going to leave Linares but I am looking forward to the new adventure. 
Hermana Long is coming here to be with Hermana Rigby to finish her training. I couldn't be more relived. She is such a good missionary. She will be in good hands. 

Thanks for all of your love and prayers sent my way.
Besitos
Hermana Saunders

Diego at the temple,

Goodbye (for now) Linares!



No comments:

Post a Comment