Monday, May 9, 2016

Happy Mother's day

Good week. I was so happy to see the family.
Not much happened. We continue to look for more people to teach. We had another mini cambio this week with Frutillares and I got to go with my 'hermanita' who was also trained by Hermana Ormeño and my old comp Hermana Ovando. It was really fun to talk with her. We had a little miracle. Our investigators weren't answering the door when we had planned to visit them with a member so we panicked a little. Said a pray and started knocking some doors. We got a phone call from someone that lived around the corner who wanted us to come by and teach them English! It was a young girl who had let the missionaries come by to use the bathroom one day and they had left their number just in case she ever wanted help with Her English. It was a real answer to our prayers. 

Here are some photos of the view from our house and me with my comp.
Les amo!
Besitos
Hermana Saunders







1 comment:

  1. Змейка из полимерной глины за 5 минут
    http://ctpahhik.blogspot.ru/2016/05/5.html

    ReplyDelete