Monday, May 16, 2016

Tea Party

Well it has been a long week. Good, but long. We continue to find many to teach, but it has been a little difficult helping people progress to being more that 'news' Despite the frustration we are enjoying ourselves. That has been something Hermana Gonzalez has been working on- not stressing. I am loving getting to know the ward here. I feel like I have been so blessed with the sectors I have been in. There are so many examples. They are all so willing to chip in and work hard with us.

We did see a little miracle this week when we found someone on Saturday and they came to church with us yesterday. That doesn't happen very often. Her name is Eva. We hope to get to teach her again this week, she is a sweety.

Today we had a 'Tea Party' with the Hermanas in our zone in President and Hermana Arrington's apartment. Hermana Gonzalez and I prepared a small class about spiritual gifts and a talk from the November conference from Elder Nelson. I highly recommend it. We had the girls search the house for puzzle pieces with scriptures. It was a lot of fun. 

Not much else to report. Love you!
Besitos 
Hermana Saunders




No comments:

Post a Comment