Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Come what may and and LOVE them.

The first week of this transfer went really fast. I'm praying that the time will slow down before it ends.

We got so. much. rain. It was really incredible I don't think I have ever been in a storm so strong than what we had on Wednesday. It has been relatively dry, but we got soak to out covenants this week. I thought the wind was going to pick us up. We walk out the door to work after lunch and within less then 30 seconds my umbrella had bent into 30 different angles. It was an adventure for sure. I love my mission.

We had leadership council with President Catala this week and lets just say everything is getting flipped up side down... but it is all for the better and we are excited to see the changes. It was really fun to see some mission friends that I haven't seen for sometime.

Friday we had Mini-missionaries come to our sector and work with us. I was in a trio with a Hermana Novoa from Concepcion who is preparing for the mission and a Hermana Medina who just got baptized 3 months ago and is in a small branch in our stake. It was a lot of fun, although I felt bad we didn't get to teach many people and knocked doors all day. Hermana Novoa said it was a little bit out a wake up call to what the mission was really like. I hope it didn't scare her too much. 

Sunday we had a great class in Principios del Evangelio about sacrifice. It was just what I needed to hear. I had a really sweet impression from the spirit that truly the biggest sacrifice that we can make is to love others. Even though no one opened there doors to us in the rain and cold this week I realized the Lord has called me to love them. So that is what I will do. 

We are in the middle of a zone activity. We have been playing games all morning and we are just waiting for the pizza to cook. Better go snag a piece before it is all gone. Sure do love you!
Besitos
Hermana Saunders

2 comments:

  1. Surely have enjoyed reading all your blogs....and love the pictures. Wish we had thought of writing you back on your blogs. Didn't know we could make it work that way. So our E-mails probably never reached you. We're proud of your work. Wonderful missionary and we love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surely have enjoyed reading all your blogs....and love the pictures. Wish we had thought of writing you back on your blogs. Didn't know we could make it work that way. So our E-mails probably never reached you. We're proud of your work. Wonderful missionary and we love you so much!

    ReplyDelete