Monday, August 24, 2015

Exito en Hualqui



The week in Fast-forward
We had a killer Family home evening with our investigators. It was so fun! We watched a little video about the church and our beliefs, then played games and ate. We brought brownies and they were a hit. (They don’t have a lot of stuff like that here) We have a lot more confidence with them now and the mother and daughter came to church again. We will be inviting them to baptism again this week. I think they are ready to accept this time.
Went to the doctor on Friday (calm down mom) my feet have been bugging me and my companion dragged me there to get them checked out. It was a good idea. My arches aren’t doing to good and the doctor says I have the feet of an old lady. He said if we didn’t get them fixed up I would need surgery in the next 10 years. But we are good now. We will be going in another time this week so he can mold some inserts to my feet and then they should be fine.
The other Hermanas in our ward had a baptism and our other investigators, 2 children of a less active, came and saw it. It was great. We will be inviting them again to baptism this week. We are really seeing progress.
We had interviews with President this week and it was so good to chat with him. I am so blessed to have him and Hermana Arrington as my leaders. He gave me some really great advice about not being so hard on myself and about how we can apply the Atonement in all aspects of our lives. It helped a whole lot.
Well some crazy stuff is happening in our house. Hermana Lance, another Hermana in Hualqui is leaving early this cambio to go be an Hermana leader in another sector. She is leaving behind her 'daughter' in the mission, Hermana Heaton, to be alone for 2 weeks. Everyday she has to leave with members in the ward to work! The craziest part is that she is still in her training. When she can’t get a member to come out with her she will be coming out with Hermana Prettyman and I in a trio. The poor girl. But I have so much faith in her and her Spanish is incredible for how little time she has.


So those are the most exciting this happening around hualqui. I am still in love with the sector.


le quiero
Besos
Hermana Saunders

No comments:

Post a Comment