Tuesday, February 23, 2016

La Caida de Adán y Eva... y Hermana Saunders‏

Eventful week. We ran around like crazy and the fruits of our labor actually came when we reached our goals this week!

Tuesday after English class we were running home when I fell flat on my face! yikes. defiantly left a bit of skin on the pavement there. The drunk man across the street was just the funniest part. Yelling at me to be calm and not run. It made one of my top 5 embarrassing moments for sure. It has been a bit of a bummer that I cant kneel in prayer because my knees are nice and scraped up.

We had a branch activity- it went pretty well despite the fact that not a lot of people came. It was a friendship activity and we had a show and a water war put on by the youth. they did a really good job.

So Saturday Hector was baptized! It was a really great day. We are so happy for him. I feel so blessed to be able to see him through the whole proses from contact to the font. I am really excited as well because I get to keep teaching him. That is right folks i am staying another 8 weeks in Linares the best sector del mundo! and.... I will be training. Pray i don't mess up a newbie. My comp is also leaving to go finish a training and Hermana Briggs who lives with me will also be coming to the office with me tomorrow to pick up a newbie. We are pretty excited. we are already planning the pranks :)
no just kidding mom I'll take good care of her.

We had a really good lesson with Claudio this week. He was feeling a little discouraged but he is right on track for his bautismo this Friday.

I love you guys. I have never been happier. Thank you for all of your love and prayers sent my way!
Que les vaya bien!
besitos
Hermana Saunders

No comments:

Post a Comment