Monday, February 1, 2016

Sending love from the best mission in the world

Well I have no time so I am just going to write you some highlights

1.A member randomly bought us ice cream on the streets. yummy!
2. We found a 'new' and increased our number of 'the vision'
3. Hector committed to live the Word of wisdom and gave us shinny rocks!
(he is super into nature, he asked Elder Tesch if rocks had spirits and lived- I promise he is not a weirdo!)
4. 30 youth from all around the mission came to the baptism on Saturday for a girl who finally made her decision at EFY - I saw an old friend from Haulqui- Mati
5. We had interviews with President and they went really well. I love seeing them.
6. The old investigator who yelled at us and told us she never wanted to see us again said she had had the worst month of her life without us and apologized.
7.cherry on top- Hector came to Church! 
8. We had a special 3rd hour about the obra misional and it got a lot of members really excited to work with us (Hector decided to stay and luckily it didn't freak him out to much- we worried)

So ya. That's about it. My invitation this week- Read 'Beware of Pride' by Presedent Ezra Taft Benson. It will change your life. I have read it so many times in the mission and I learn from it every time.
 
Que les vaya bien!
Besitos
Hermana Saunders

No comments:

Post a Comment